Tatins & Co

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuna tartar with avocadoes


Raw tuna is not only sushi material! This fresh and colorful salad is an easy way to get your share of essential fats...

Sesame tuna tartar with avocadoes

Serves 4


1 pound fresh tuna, diced
4 small avocadoes, peeled and diced
2 tomatoes, diced
2 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
2 tbsp Japanese soy sauce
2 tbsp mirin seasoning (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste

  • In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gourmet said...

I love it mitsuko!!!
:)
Great recipe... Miam!!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Gourmet said...

I love it mitsuko!!!
:)
Great recipe... Miam!!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

This must be totally lovely. I'll try it soon. What are the long yellow things on the pic?

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I regard as nice post. Especially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home